We’re evolving away from chemicals to a more organic society. If you’re interested in living a more natural, healthy life essential oils are a great way to start.
I personally love to use Young Living oils because the company is so mindful and conscious of the environment to produce their products. Buying from Young Living is easy, and it’s even easier when you don’t have to search and find someone who sells it.
To skip trying to find a consultant, you can buy through a great member I order through, Laurienne, here: Young Living Oils . You can also contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org. While you’re on the YL website, check out how they process their products – you’ll be amazed at how the oils are made!
Essential oils can be used for anything from natural cleaning products to remedies for physical, emotional, and spiritual issues instead of using chemical medicines. The science of essential oils has been around for thousands of years – way before pharmaceuticals – and it’s amazing to see the people of the world coming around to using them again in so many different ways.
Here is some basic info:
- Lemon, Sage and Tea Tree oils are great for making all-purpose cleaners; Sage is known to kill bacteria even in the air, so put a few drops in your essential oil diffuser to get your home clean in a way you’ve never cleaned before
- Peppermint is great for relieving headaches
- Lavender can be used as a substitute for sleep-aid; just rub a few drops on the bottom of your feet before you go to sleep and you’ll wake up feeling well-rested – naturally!
- Oils can be blended to make a tincture for almost any purpose – the possibilities are endless
- Pinterest and Google offer an unlimited amount of information on oils – go check them out for yourself!