A Releasing Reading provides the most essential information from your angels and guides on what you can do to move towards growth and expansion through releasing what is no longer serving your best interests. Because of its ability to give you that insight, it’s a great reading to receive around a full moon (which represents energies of letting go and cleansing ourselves).
It focuses on your current obstacle, lesson, blessing, next move to make, and what you can do to make that next move. The Releasing Reading allows you an outside perspective on how you can grow between the full moon and new moon.
NEW MOON READINGS
A New Moon Reading provides the most essential information from your angels and guides on what you can do to attract the new you want in your life. Because of its ability to give you that insight, it’s a great reading to receive around a new moon (which represents energies of attracting and bringing in the new).
It focuses on your current obstacle, lesson, blessing, next move to make, and what you can do to make that next move, similar to the Releasing Readings. The New Moon Reading allows you an outside perspective on how you can use your energies to attract and grow between the new moon and the full moon.
The Ascension is this: the Earth has literally raised its vibration/frequency to a higher level (technically called the 5th Dimension, or “level” as I like to call it) and this vibration contains much more positivity, love, peace, and joy than lower vibrations (such as the 3rd or 4th Dimension). Because of this, the people on Earth can subconsciously or consciously choose to “ascend” and raise their vibrations to higher and lighter frequencies as well.
When people do choose to ascend, they usually end up needing a little guidance because they either haven’t done anything spiritual before and they are “waking up” to deeper meanings of life, or they are being called to live a more meaningful and fulfilling life purpose and path. That’s where I come in.
I help people in discovering their higher purpose and life path in the following areas: the Self, relationships, home, career, social life, hobbies, and an overall generalization.
I help people ascend to their higher vibrations and purpose in life, reminding them of the bigger picture. Together with their angels and guides, we review through past, present, and future situations and clarify what their path of light contains and how to grow towards that path.
RECEIVE INSIGHT FROM YOUR GUIDES ON THE CURRENT HEALTH OF YOUR CHAKRAS AND GET GUIDANCE ON HOW TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE IN THESE ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE.
The body has 7 main energy centers which are called chakras (which means “wheel” in Sanskrit). Each relate to a part of the physical body and vibrate at specific frequencies and colors.
A chakra reading with me will entail going through each of your 7 main chakras and I’ll relay any and all information your guides believe you need to know to attain the utmost health and wellness of each chakra, bodily aspect of the chakra, and the area of your life that the chakra controls.
The Chakra Reading differs from the Ascension Reading because it gives you a heads up on your current personal situations and tells you what you can do now for you, whereas the Ascension Reading is focused on the present and future and may involve other people and situations.
Here is some information on the 7 main chakras:
- Crown: at the top of the head; relates to our connection with all that is. The physical association is the Pituitary Gland. Color is purple and musical note (aka frequency) is B.
- Third-eye: located just above the space between our eyes; relates to our intuition. The physical association is the Pineal Gland. Color is indigo and musical note (aka frequency) is A.
- Throat: right in our throat; relates to self-expression. The physical association is the thyroid/parathyroids. Color is blue and musical note (aka frequency) is G. This chakra also relates to the element of the Ethers.
- Heart: in the center of our chest; relates to love. The physical association is the Thymus. Color is green (or pink for higher heart) and musical note (aka frequency) is F. This chakra also relates to the element of Air.
- Solar Plexus: located between opening of the bottom of our rib cage; relates to our self-power. The physical association is the Pancreas/Adrenal Glands. Color is yellow and musical note (aka frequency) is E. This chakra also relates to the element of fire.
- Sacral: located just below our belly button; relates to our creativity and sexuality. The physical association are the ovaries/testes. Color is orange and musical note (aka frequency) is D. This chakra also relates to the element of Water.
- Root: located at the bottom of our spine; relates to our survival. The physical association are the Adrenal Glands/sex organs. Color is red and musical note (aka frequency) is C. This chakra also relates to the element of Earth.
INTUITIVE NUMEROLOGY REPORTS
Our lives can be deciphered through the interpretation of our full names and birth dates. Combining these interpretations with additional information from our angels and guides, an Intuitive Numerology Report allow us to see ourselves and our journeys in a new light. It provides information on the following:
- our life path
- our soul urge
- our career path
- our personalities
- our destiny/expression
To conduct an intuitive numerology report, I would need your full name (including your middle name) and the date of your birth. I go through the numerological interpretation of these and then call in your divine support team to relay the information they feel is most vital for you to know about these aspects of yourself.
For an overall insight on the larger picture of yourself and your life, this is most likely what you’re looking for.
For a reading appointment, go here
For more information on the Ascension, visit my What’s The Ascension Page here.
Note: These readings are done through email communication (long-distance). I find that this is the most effective way to ensure that all of the information is retained during the reading. I know how it feels to have a bunch of information fed to you at one time and sometimes important info can fall through the cracks.